Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My lost world

Yea..he is under police custody..i am noted internationally..this was my belief..

There started my depression ..a manic depressive disorder otherwise called bipolar disease..i was scared to ask anyone whether I am right or wrong because my thoughts were only about him “my love”..he was my only world.

I was aware about what’s happening outside but in a different world where nobody can ever imagine..…fear to ask scare to live.. each and every second in a false belief….on my own lost world…

I was noted by everyone and everyone saying about me ..may be I am wrong.. or is it an illusion..

I was in a fantasy world with him..but I was living in that world .. a world of only dreams and dreams ….listening to his talks…laughing for each jokes. crying when he go low.. ..there was magic in his each words ..Influenced me so much…I heard his each and every breath through the head phone.. I remember each and every moments with him..each and every words of him…he calls me wify…he called me his princess.. when I call him my friend ..he showed his bad face..

First we were just friends ..it was me who proposed him..when we started loving I always said to him a thousand to compel him to love me…he said “No you are my love, my true love ”. Those times my heart always goes esctacy.

I never cared about anone..neither my parents nor my parents...and I heard only his words..I trusted his words… because he always said me only for HIM….
Continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment