Saturday, June 13, 2009

cont:my lost world

Continued..

Ohh…hmm..I always take a breath and says whatever happens he will be there for me..His words still echoing in my ears… “Trust me, Am with you” “MY WIFY”…

I don’t remember when and how you stop saying the word “WIFY”, but you always says these three “you my love”, My True Love”. I considered him not only as my love, my husband, my kid, and mother..yeah he was always like little kid.. he always fight for simple things, keep distance if I fight with him..but even then we will get patched up..

Our love was known to anybody other than my friends and to one or two cousins…but they told from the very beginning..sister leave him there will be a time when he cheat for sure and you will cry when he leaves you …as he was my world I never heard their words..but he always says to me that there will be a time when I go from your life and then do be panic..but I never care about his words because am giving this my much then how could he go and never expected or even think about it..but I said one thing that once you get a new gal or if he gets married I will never turn back.. I will go away from your life… no phone calls no messages, and more missed calls.. he never knew that I always keep my words…

Flash back..
I still remember his friendship request on my scrapbook..i was thinking who is dis guy..small guy.. I didnt knew that he was 8 months younger to me..he thought that I was his old friend …that was in September 2006 since I met, there started my friendship..I shared all the things, my past , about my disease about feelings and emotions. Yeah he was a good listener.. He always says…U can talk to me everything under the sun..after that our friendship became so deep.. there started my affection towards him…

Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment